PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE AND ANY PAGES THEREOF, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW, DO NOT ACCESS THIS SITE, OR ANY PAGES THEREOF.
- Copyright © Coriolis Capital Limited. – All Rights Reserved. Copyright in the pages and in the screens displaying the pages, and in the information and material therein and in their arrangement and “look and feel” (collectively, the “Site”), is owned by Coriolis Capital Limited. or its affiliates (“Coriolis”) unless otherwise indicated. Coriolis expressly authorizes each authorized user to copy electronically or print in hard copy the documents published on the Site for internal reference purposes or other non-commercial, personal use. Users may not reproduce, modify, alter, distribute, sell, resell, transmit, license, assign, or publish any information obtained on this Site.
- Trademarks, Logos. The logos, marks and trade names included on the Site identifying the Site’s services and products are proprietary to Coriolis. The use of such logos, marks or trade names without the express written consent of Coriolis is strictly prohibited.
- Username and Password. Coriolis makes the Site available only to its clients and other persons expressly authorized by Coriolis. The Site contains confidential, non-public information and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity that has been specifically authorized to view the information. In consideration of being granted a username and password and permitted access to the Site, you hereby acknowledge having read and understood these Terms and Conditions of Use and agree to be bound hereby. Subsequent use of any username and password issued by Coriolis shall be deemed to constitute full acceptance by you of these Terms and Conditions of Use. As a condition to this authorization, you agree that any copy which you make of any report or information contained on the Site shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein, and that any other use of documents published on the Site without the prior written approval of Coriolis is strictly prohibited.
- Use of Information and Materials. The information and materials contained on the Site, and the terms, conditions, and descriptions that appear therein, are subject to change. Unauthorized use of the Site and Coriolis’s systems, including but not limited to unauthorized entry into Coriolis’s systems, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any information posted on the Site, is strictly prohibited. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to final determination by Coriolis and/or its affiliates. The funds described on the Site have not been registered under the federal securities laws of the United States, the securities laws of any state, or the laws of any other jurisdiction. The information and materials contained on the Site do not constitute a recommendation or solicitation to purchase or sell any security or make any other type of investment or investment decision. In addition, such information is not intended to provide tax, legal or investment advice. In the event of any discrepancy between information displayed on the Site and information sent in paper or “hard copy” form to any user from time to time, the information contained in the hard copy version shall be deemed to be correct.
- 30-Day Waiting Period. By accessing the password-protected area of the Site, you agree not to invest in any posted hedge fund or alternative investment (other than hedge funds or alternative investment in which you or your affiliates are already invested, have already been solicited for, or are already actively considering an investment in) for thirty (30) days after the approval of you application for access to the Site.
- Change in Status. By accessing the password-protected area of the Site, you agree to immediately contact Coriolis if there is any change in your status as an “Accredited Investor” or “Qualified Purchaser”. All registered users should communicate with their legal advisors if they believe that their investor status has changed.
- Links. THE SITE MAY CONTAIN LINKS TO WEB SITES CONTROLLED OR OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES (NON-AFFILIATES OF CORIOLIS). CORIOLIS HEREBY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES POSTED OR OFFERED AT ANY OF THE THIRD PARTY SITES LINKED TO THE SITE.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL CORIOLIS OR ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE OR USE THEREOF OR INABILITY TO USE BY ANY PARTY, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE, EVEN IF CORIOLIS, OR REPRESENTATIVES THEREOF, ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES.
- Third Party Information. From time to time, information, including news, company reports and other data, prepared by outside parties (non-affiliates of Coriolis) may appear on the Site. By accepting these Terms and Conditions of Use, you acknowledge that such third party information is for your personal use only and that you will not retransmit or republish it in any form. You acknowledge that any such third party information is obtained from sources believed to be reliable, and is provided solely on a best efforts basis for your convenience, and that no representations, warranties or guarantees are made by Coriolis or any provider of such third party information as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or correct sequencing thereof. Third party information has been prepared as of the date(s) indicated and may become unreliable because of subsequent market or economic circumstances. Neither Coriolis nor the provider of such information is under any obligation to update such information or continue to offer such information.
- Availability. The Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
- Termination. Coriolis reserves the right to terminate, at any time, any registered user’s account with and access to the Site, without giving notice or a reason for such termination to the user.
- Additional Terms. Certain sections or pages on the Site may contain separate terms and conditions, which are in addition to these terms and conditions. In the event of a conflict, the additional terms and conditions will govern for those sections or pages. Nothing contained herein shall supersede, alter or nullify the terms of any other agreements a user has made or will make with Coriolis.